French Tech Community Fund
The French Tech Mission supports the start-up ecosystem by funding meaningful projects that promote expansion, diversification, responsibility and diversity in the French Tech ecosystem.
The French Tech Community Fund 2022-2023 is a call for projects that aims to support initiatives led by players in the French Tech ecosystem: French Tech capitals, French Tech communities or other ecosystem players (associations, event organizers, etc.).
Its purpose is to support, via co-financing, large-scale projects that :
- are in line with the strategic objectives of the Mission French Tech ;
- have a strong impact on the entire ecosystem and on French start-ups,
- will be carried out over a maximum period of one year.
The French Tech Community Fund is financed by the French State.
It provides funding for projects up to a maximum of 60% of their total budget. The balance of the funding can be mobilized through direct financing of the project leader or third parties (sponsors, etc.).
Applications for the 2022-2023 edition are open!
Click here to find the FAQ, the call for projects, and the application form.
The jury studies all projects with a strong impact for the entire ecosystem, respecting the priority themes defined by the Mission French Tech:
- Expansion & Talents, in order to contribute to the growth of French Tech start-ups, in France and internationally, notably via the lever of recruitment and financing.
- Disruptive innovations & industrial start-ups, to promote their development in the French Tech ecosystem, in line with the objectives and priorities defined by the France 2030 plan and the support programs deployed by Mission French Tech.
- Ecological transition, in order to strengthen and enhance the role of the French Tech ecosystem in meeting the challenges of the ecological transition.
- Parity & Diversity, in order to accelerate the mobilization of French Tech towards a start-up ecosystem with more parity and open to all.