The French Tech DeepNum20 program supports French start-ups in the digital, electronics and robotics sectors. This program aims to create technological champions who propose disruptive innovations in these strategic sectors of the economy. Eligible start-ups can apply until September 21, 2022.
The new French Tech DeepNum20 program aims to help French start-ups emerge and develop in the digital, electronics and robotics sectors, and to make France a major player in the fields of digital uses and digital industry.
In line with the France 2030 investment plan, which provides €10.5 billion in support for the entire innovation ecosystem in these areas, particularly emerging players, the French Tech DeepNum20 program aims to support start-ups with the greatest potential, carrying disruptive technological projects.
The call for applications opened today aims to select start-ups proposing disruptive innovations, whether services or products, providing a very high level of differentiation compared to existing solutions, with a potential for large-scale deployment. These innovations must, as a priority, offer solutions to the challenges identified in the framework of France 2030:
- electronics ;
- robotics; and
- cloud ;
- 5G ;
- artificial intelligence
- quantum technologies;
- digital greening.
Eligibility criteria for the company
- Head office in France
- Innovative company
- Independent company (maximum 49% ownership by another company)
Capacity to deploy in a high-potential market
- The ability of eligible start-ups to position themselves among the first entrants in a high-potential market
- Ability of the company to deploy its project rapidly and on a large scale in France and/or internationally
- Deep-tech nature of projects and potential for market disruption
- Innovation that aims to meet at least one of the challenges of France 2030:
- The disruptive innovation dimension of the innovation, taking into account
- The support structures through which the company has passed
- The deeptech public funding obtained, national or European
- The potential to disrupt markets and challenge the models of established players
The selected start-ups will benefit from the support of the Mission French Tech and will have access to:
- A start-up manager from the Mission French Tech, responsible for identifying their needs and proposing support opportunities;
- Enhanced visibility through influence and communication operations in France and abroad;
- Integration into economic diplomacy initiatives;
- A specific service offering, provided by the network of “French Tech correspondents”: this network brings together 60 partner administrations working to simplify and accelerate public services for entrepreneurs: financing, international development, recruitment, intellectual property, etc;
- Support on regulatory issues;
- Access to a community of high-potential companies, with experience sharing between entrepreneurs from French Tech DeepNum20 and other Mission French Tech programs.
The members of the jury will be announced shortly.